Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bikes and Amsterdam Nursery






































I am really lucky in that I have the BEST patrons! Firstly, I hit 1700 sales at one of my online shops, which means if anyone had asked me 3 years ago if I would be able to sell at least 1700 pieces of my artwork, I'd be like "Yeah right!!!!" Thank you so much for letting me be able to do this for a living become a slow reality.

Also, from time to time, my super awesome customers send me pics of what they have done with my pieces! It's really sweet and rewarding to see how my pieces fit into their new homes!

Above is a nursery recently done in the theme of "Bikes and Amsterdam." So adorable! I am so honored that my Colorful European Buildings piece hangs above the crib. Thank you for your support of my work and congrats Julie!

I TRULY appreciate all your continued support and patronage! xoxo

No comments:

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...