Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Recent happenings

I've been renovating my place and it's been a bit hectic.....have no idea where everything's at and have unfortunately, lost my computer to a mechanical problem. I have been stalling on producing new work. Hopefully that will change soon once everything's finished! In the meantime, I licensed some work to greeting cards - some have already been released, which you can find here: Masala Cards. And, I'm participating in a great new non-profit called Stop To Change the World, where a percentage of every purchase goes to a participating non-profit organization of the shopper's choice. So, more incentive to buy something unique and awesome cuz you are shopping for a cause! Thanks for looking!




No comments:

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...